1814 MAGAZINE is a limited edition, bi annual publication that focuses on photography, design, art, and culture.

1814 MAGAZINE is dedicated to providing a unique platform for established and emerging artists.

1814 MAGAZINE strives to combine the best in both words and images from some of the greatest photographers and artists of the 20th and 21st century. Recent issues have included such celebrated artists as E.O. Hoppe, Massimo Vitali, Eudora Welty, Bernard Faucon, Donna DeMari, Karlheinz Weinberger as well as Henry Horenstein, Wang Qinsong, Vivian Maier, Georges Dambier, Christer Stromholm, Edward Ruscha, Yves Marchand & Romaine Meffre, Antony Armstrong Jones, Paulina Otylie Surys, Chris Stein, Mel Roberts, and Alexander Gronsky. Known for its clean gallery type presentation and unusual juxtapositions, 1814 MAGAZINE both mirrors and encourages the evolution of photography, art and culture.


Broken Tetter Totter - Photographs by Daniel Robinson - Words by Abraham Winter

"I'm starving, yet somehow, some way, I've got five things on my plate and an Apollo mission to turn an opportunity of shot glassed water into an ocean of Promised Placement here in Gotham. Within my last four years here in New York I will say I've been blessed with the promise of a few headaches and life-time awards worthy of heartbreaks just to claw my way out of a thirty foot well, enjoying every minute of it and picking up my slacks to do it all over again  tomorrow, a sliver of my fingernails still intact…" - Abraham Winter

www.1814mag.com